In these terms and conditions the term “company” means Hamble River Boat Charter, its skippers or any sub-contracted person. The term “the client” shall mean each person in whose name the booking is made.
Signing the booking form signifies acceptance of the company’s terms and conditions.
- The company will decide how and when any hire is run and whether or not the boat will go out onto the water. The company’s decision is final.
- Clients provided with equipment such as waterproofs etc. are responsible for their safe return at the end of each day. Damage to any item beyond normal wear and tear may render the client liable to either pay for the item in full or to pay an amount to the company as compensation (as determined by the company).
- We welcome feedback, positive or not, as it is an opportunity to improve. Initially, please voice any concerns at the time to the owner so that they can be quickly addressed.
- Payment is required at the time of booking. No exceptions.
- No refunds unless the company is given 28 days’ notice or the company cancels the hire.
- We reserve the right to cancel a hire slot should the numbers fail to reach a viable minimum number. A transfer to another course or a full refund of hire fees will be made.
- In the event of the company cancelling a hire we shall be liable only for a refund of fees paid. No responsibility whatsoever will be accepted for client travel, accommodation, air fares or other costs.
- Hamble River Boat Charter shall not accept claims and shall not be liable at any time for claims or expenses caused by circumstances beyond its control including sickness, accident, travel delays, vessel breakdown, weather, strikes, war or civil unrest.
- Insurance: The Hamble River Boat Charter is insured, however the client is strongly recommended to take out their own insurance against cancellation, damage or loss of personal effects, death or personal injury.
- The client acknowledges that there are inherent dangers involved in all sports, especially boating, and understands and agrees to sign the booking form, holding the company, its servants, agents and employees free of any liability in the event of an accident, death, injury or damage to person or property.
By making an enquiry with us, or buying any goods or service from us, you agree to us holding your information on electronic and/or paper file and to us contacting you with future offers, news and product information. You may at any time inform us by email or in writing that you no longer want to hear from us.